cakap kosong yang tak mengharapkan apa apa perhatian atau tepukan

Monday, April 29, 2013

Directions By KOTM

dengar sini

KOTM( Kids On The Move) - Directions

Out of the way, 
don’t you hold me back. 
Won’t let your will suppress me. 
Phase away like the dreams you told me. 
Stand in line and wait like all the rest. 
Don’t hold me back. 
With heavy hearts I bid farewell to the old you. 
So full of hope, so full of life. 
Time may change the way that I see you, 
but time may never take away my memory. 
The glow that fade away, 
your eyes that gone astray, 
the tears that runs might have just gone to waste. 
Regret is something you always keep at bay,
the path I walk will stay the same, 
but you my friend will always change. 
Although today we went our seperate way, 
despite that things have gone beyond repair,
 I won’t deny the memories we share.



****************************************************************************************************

Band Hardcore Punk dari Klang.
demmit, ni band buatan Malaysia paling terbaik.