cakap kosong yang tak mengharapkan apa apa perhatian atau tepukan

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My Sins By Boulevard

dengar sini

Boulevard - My Sins

I’m searching for hope, 
I’m searching for love, 
I’m searching for a new home. 
I’m dying alone, I’m fucking alone, 
No one can save me from here. 
I trapped in this house, I trapped in this world, 
The third eyes come and FUCK. 
I’m out of my line, I’m lost all my chance,
And I try to set I back. 
Nothing can heal, nothing can heal, Nothing can heal the scars stick in my heart. 
Save me from D, save me from I, Save me from E that will chase all the time. 
Nothing can heal, nothing can heal, Nothing can heal the scars stick in my heart. 
Running alone through the night,
Alone with hope, alone with love 
If I die tonight, please pray for me and forgive all my sins. 
FORGIVE MY SINS! 
I’m tired all this, I’m sick from this, 
My life, My past, My sins, 
All the moment can’t remove my scars away,
All the moment can’t remove my heart away! 
I give to you one more chance,
I give to you one more life, 
and this song will never be last!


**************************************************************************************************

Boulevard dari Shah Alam.